SopCast is a network media broadcasting system based on P2P technology and easy use to watch stream media on the Internet. It can make any node in the network to act as a retransmitter and alleviate the media server?s workloads when the quantity of audiences grows. Resiliency in case nodes quit and connection fail of this software make it suitable for broadcasting over the Internet. Anyone can use SopCast to build his own personal media and channel online, and watch TV freely.
* Get stream data from many nodes on the SOP network at the same time(P2P transfer), make the channel more available and stable;
* Build your own channels and broadcast it over the Internet;
* Streaming many stream file types, asf, wmv, rm, rmvb. etc;
* Support for loop file playing;
* A build-in TV station retransmits the channels from other stream media servers;
* Support for many stream network transfer protocol. mms, rtsp, http etc;
* Monitor broadcast source quality and channel quality to help audiences to select a appropriate channel;
* Record the clips when you are watching it;
* Total memory cache, no harm to the harddisk;
* Support for authentication on both the broadcaster and the audiences;
* Support multiple channels broadcast on the same server;
* Small green software, no registry change, no system file change;
* Support URL visit. You can place your URL in your website and the others can earier to view your media.
How to use :
Step1: Download SopCast before you open and install it and update online. The overview screen, where you can see the home (info from the website) , the channels and Myserver.
Step2: Launch SopCast and the login screen will pop up. Login as anonymous allows you to see the normal channels while login as a registered user enable you to add your yourself to special groups for more channels.
Step3: On the overview screen, where you can see three menus(Home, Channels and Myserver)
Step4: Clicking on the channel you like, you can see a new screen show up on the on the right side of overview screen. The channel will be loaded by double click it.
Note: You can also stream your own channel easily by going to "MyServer" where you are allowed to stream files.
- Download Sopcast for Windows
Latest version 1.1.2 , Full version
Sopcast 1.1.2 All In One for Windows
Mirror 1 / Mirror 2 / Mirror 3 / Mirror 4 /
Mirror 1 / Mirror 2
So download the All In One to watch the webplayer + the external program. For the WebPlayer run install.bat after unzipping. We advice you to choose the all-in-one for optimal using of Sopcast